Decades before Peter Frampton made the Talk Box come alive on songs like ‘Do You Feel Like We Do’ and ‘Show Me the Way,’ another legend, Lucille Ball, experimented with its forerunner, the Sonovox.
– Special Interests –
- Carboot Sale / I Bought More Books… – CrankyAutistic
- Hear the First Recording of the Human Voice (1860) | Open Culture
- June Monthly Book Haul! – CrankyAutistic
- David Bowie’s “Space Oddity” and the Apollo 11 Moon Landing Turn 50 This Month: Celebrate Two Giant Leaps That Took Place 9 Days Apart | Open Culture
- The First Museum Dedicated Exclusively to Poster Art Opens Its Doors in the U.S.: Enter the Poster House | Open Culture