Decades before Peter Frampton made the Talk Box come alive on songs like ‘Do You Feel Like We Do’ and ‘Show Me the Way,’ another legend, Lucille Ball, experimented with its forerunner, the Sonovox.
– Special Interests –
- Bowie’s Bookshelf: A New Essay Collection on The 100 Books That Changed David Bowie’s Life | Open Culture
- The Entire History of the British Isles Animated: 42,000 BCE to Today | Open Culture
- How to Find Silence in a Noisy World | Open Culture
- BoJack Horseman Book Tag! // Original – CrankyAutistic
- Let the Skincare Begin and A Peek at My Bio Hair! | Atypical 60