Published on Feb 13, 2019
Autistamatic reports on the story so far regarding #PuppetGate – the controversy caused by a London stage play that has chosen to use a disturbing grey puppet to represent the only autistic character in an otherwise human cast. Images taken from the play’s promotional material are used solely to educate and inform.
– Activists & Advocates –
- Measles outbreak: Washington state Senate passes bill to eliminate exemption for MMR vaccine – The Washington Post
- Neurodivergent Rebel Honestly Autism Q&A – Q&A from Honestly Autism Day Morning Session – Neurodivergent Rebel
- OPINION: Autism awareness should be autism acceptance – The Sentinel
- Puzzling Motives: rethinking autism ‘awareness’ – Pittsburgh Current
- ABA Trauma Interview – Autistic Inclusive Meets