Jun 11, 2009, 12:27 AM | Autism News
Autism Care Provider Welcomes NAO Report On Supporting Adults With Autism And Calls On Government To Take Immediate Action
Brookdale Care, the specialist provider of care services for people living with autism, has today welcomed the National Audit Office’s Report on Supporting Adults with Autism and called on the Government to take direct action to implement its recommendations.
National Audit Office Report On Supporting Adults With Autism
The NAO today published a major report, “Supporting people with autism through adulthood”. HOPE, the charity for adults with autism and learning disabilities, sees this important report as a blueprint for improving the lives of people with autism.
Earliest Possible Causes Of Autism Studied By NIH Autism Center Of Excellence Network
A network of leading autism researchers from three regions across the country has launched one of the largest research studies of its kind to investigate early risk factors for Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
Messages From The Archives
- Google Alert – autism | Circa March 21, 2014
- Google Alert – autism | Circa Oct 1, 2010
- Google News Alert for: autism | Circa Dec 22, 2009
- Flipped The Bird & Became An Activist circa 2015 – 2017| Eve Reiland
- Some Thoughts as Autism Awareness Month Comes to an End… | 5 Minutes for Special Needs | Circa April 29, 2009