Tue, Jan 19, 2010, 5:46 PM | Newsletter
Think Autism. Bulletin
Posted by Aimee Allenback Cohoon
|Thank you for reading!|
Help the cause:I Read This
Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy are supporting autism by tweeting our voting link on Twitter (@jimcarrey and @JennyfromMTV). Holly Robinson-Peete, Deirdre Imus and Doug Flutie have also given their personal and organizational support to this effort.
It’s awesome to have so much celebrity support for this cause. Why don’t you tell your friends? You can retweet Jenny or Jim’s message on twitter and ask for votes!
We are currently in 6th place and really need your help to get the word out for votes! If you haven’t already – please vote now: http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charities/486243?m=e25d429d
If you have voted please go back to the voting link above and click ADD to PROFILE on the left. This will add a nice note to your wall letting your friends know you voted and how to vote.
Show your support for autism – encourage at least 5 friends to vote right now!
Chase the hope!
Messages From The Archives
- The Archives | e-Speaks: Puzzle Pretzels Hit the Shelves; West Texas Walk; "Fox Sports Supports" and NASCAR; "Night of Too Many Stars" | Circa April 10, 2008
- From The Archives | Autism Speaks Newsletter: e-Speaks | Circa August 7, 2009
- Makeup Does Not Pass Autistic Son’s Inspection | Circa Feb 2008 | Eve Reiland
- The Party Will Go On …| Circa Feb. 2008 | Eve Reiland
- Life & Times of Rieker, The Dog | Circa 2008 | Eve Reiland