Tue, Jan 19, 2010, 5:46 PM | Newsletter
Think Autism. Bulletin
Posted by Aimee Allenback Cohoon
|Thank you for reading!|
Help the cause:I Read This
Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy are supporting autism by tweeting our voting link on Twitter (@jimcarrey and @JennyfromMTV). Holly Robinson-Peete, Deirdre Imus and Doug Flutie have also given their personal and organizational support to this effort.
It’s awesome to have so much celebrity support for this cause. Why don’t you tell your friends? You can retweet Jenny or Jim’s message on twitter and ask for votes!
We are currently in 6th place and really need your help to get the word out for votes! If you haven’t already – please vote now: http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charities/486243?m=e25d429d
If you have voted please go back to the voting link above and click ADD to PROFILE on the left. This will add a nice note to your wall letting your friends know you voted and how to vote.
Show your support for autism – encourage at least 5 friends to vote right now!
Chase the hope!
Messages From The Archives
- Google Alert – autism | Circa March 21, 2014
- Google Alert – autism | Circa Oct 1, 2010
- Google News Alert for: autism | Circa Dec 22, 2009
- Flipped The Bird & Became An Activist circa 2015 – 2017| Eve Reiland
- Some Thoughts as Autism Awareness Month Comes to an End… | 5 Minutes for Special Needs | Circa April 29, 2009