It’s official! RadarOnline.com can report that Tom Cruise has has officially begun moving into his custom multi-million dollar scientology penthouse located in Clearwater, Florida. The Mission: Impossible actor’s luxurious new digs are just 400 yards away from the Church of Scientology’s “Flag” building. In an interview with Radar, Clearwater resident Clay Irwin shared exclusive details and photos of the actor’s compound. Click through the gallery to see shocking photos of Cruise’s brand-new compound.
– Scientology –
- Having Learned Nothing from the Measles Outbreak on Its Cruise Ship, the Church of Scientology Aligns Itself with Other Extremist Anti-Vaccination Religious Groups – The Scientology Money Project
- World news: Scientology cruise ship measles passengers remain quarantined – Curacao
- Inside the Mysterious 11 Million Dollar Death of a Scientology Rehab Patient
- Information on the Scientology Cruise Ship Freewinds – Quarantined in St. Lucia Due to Measles | The Scientology Money Project
- Scientology cruise ship quarantined after crew member tests positive for measles | kcentv.com