How are vaccines connected with sudden unexplained death in children?
Can a child be fine one day and then die the next?
Tragically, they can.
There is even a name for it – sudden unexplained death in childhood.
Sudden Death in Children
Although 10% of deaths in children over age 12 months are classified as sudden death, most have explanations, such as asthma, epilepsy, or a heart problem (congenital malformations and arrhythmias). Unfortunately, some of these conditions, especially some infections and heart problems, aren’t discovered until after the child dies.
“Most sudden cardiac deaths that remain unexplained after necropsy are probably caused by primary cardiac arrhythmias.”
Sudden death in children and adolescents
About 16% of these sudden deaths don’t have any explanation though.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Snapshot | Google Alerts – Autism | Circa October 23, 2008
- #QuackWatch | Houston doctor in hydroxycholorquine viral video gives exclusive interview, still wants Anthony Fauci’s urine
- Florida Man headlines, pandemic edition: The Most Absurd stories – Film Daily
- Want A Side Of Measles With That? Anti-vaxxer Jenny McCarthy & Hubby Open A Wahlburgers In Midst of Pandemic
- Please don’t take sodium chlorite or chlorine dioxide to treat COVID-19, Health Ministry says – The Tico Times | Costa Rica News