How are vaccines connected with sudden unexplained death in children?
Can a child be fine one day and then die the next?
Tragically, they can.
There is even a name for it – sudden unexplained death in childhood.
Sudden Death in Children
Although 10% of deaths in children over age 12 months are classified as sudden death, most have explanations, such as asthma, epilepsy, or a heart problem (congenital malformations and arrhythmias). Unfortunately, some of these conditions, especially some infections and heart problems, aren’t discovered until after the child dies.
“Most sudden cardiac deaths that remain unexplained after necropsy are probably caused by primary cardiac arrhythmias.”
Sudden death in children and adolescents
About 16% of these sudden deaths don’t have any explanation though.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- New Version Of ‘Operation’ Just Has Players Use Essential Oils Instead Of Performing A Medical Procedure | The Babylon Bee
- Seattle families rush to meet Jan. 8 vaccination deadline for students – seattlepi.com
- Samoa Measles Outbreak Update: Are Things Finally Turning Around?
- Should I worry about… the anti-vaccination movement? – CGTN
- The anti-vaccination movement that gripped Victorian England – BBC News