University of Utah researchers recently published a study which revealed that individuals diagnosed with autism in Utah are more likely to commit suicide than those who don’t have an autism spectrum disorder.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Health Board bans distribution of chlorine dioxide marketed as MMS | News | ERR
- Amazon sells ‘autism cure’ books that suggest children drink toxic, bleach-like substances | WIRED UK
- ‘Church’ to offer ‘miracle cure’ despite FDA warnings against drinking bleach | US news | The Guardian
- Aide hit autistic pupil in past but allowed back into classroom | Miami Herald
- Moms Secretly Infiltrate Online Groups to Help Stop the Poisoning of Kids With Autism | Inside Edition