Of the 14 counties that researchers predicted last June would have measles outbreaks, three have gone on to have them. More cities could be at risk in the near future as outbreaks spread beyond secluded religious communities.
More Articles with Peter Hotez
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Measles Outbreak Traced To Father Who Admits Not Vaccinating Kids Due To Autism “Concerns” | IFLScience
- Vaccines and Social Media – VAXOPEDIA
- Why Is RFK, Jr Pimping out the Kennedy Compound to Anti-Vaxxers? – VAXOPEDIA
- Vaccine U-turn: Measles surges as campaigners ride populist wave of distrust in government – CNN
- Washington state House committee passes bill to ban ‘philosophical’ vaccine exemptions