Two years ago life was pretty bleak for Ollie Venning. He would come home from school every day with writing all over his arms, cruel words about how worthless he felt, how he hated life so much that he’d drawn on himself because he was so miserable. Ollie has autism. He was bullied by other children because he was different and when he came home from school he would take his anger and despair out on his family. They were all at their wits end.Ollie’s mum Emma took the decision to pull him out of school and home educate him, but she was desperate to find him something just for him.
– Special Interests –
- We Are Not Okay // Spoiler Free Review!! // A Feminist Tale on Supporting Other Women – CrankyAutistic
- Warehouse Book Haul #1 – CrankyAutistic
- How Fashion Helps Me Embrace Being Autistic
- Kayla Cromer is an Autistic Actress. Autistic Girls and Women Have Been Waiting for This. – Rooted in Rights
- What I Read in April ’19 – CrankyAutistic