Sheryl Attkisson’s at it again promoting the conspiracy theory that vaccines cause autism. Same as it ever was.
– Activists & Advocates –
- Health Board bans distribution of chlorine dioxide marketed as MMS | News | ERR
- FDA Warns That Washington State Church Miracle Cure Is Just Bleach
- Moms Secretly Infiltrate Online Groups to Help Stop the Poisoning of Kids With Autism | Inside Edition
- Bring Legislation against Toxic “Cures” in the United States! | Amanda Seigler
- Online groups falsely promote bleach as autism ‘cure’