After accusing former IDF chief of ‘throwing himself a retirement party that cost NIS 600,000 in tax payer money,’ Amsalem calls Gantz ‘autistic person’ for not being aware of how much the party cost; Lapid, whose daughter is autistic, slams the Likud MK.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Health Board bans distribution of chlorine dioxide marketed as MMS | News | ERR
- Amazon sells ‘autism cure’ books that suggest children drink toxic, bleach-like substances | WIRED UK
- Females with Aspergers Syndrome Checklist by Samantha Craft – Everyday Aspie
- ‘Church’ to offer ‘miracle cure’ despite FDA warnings against drinking bleach | US news | The Guardian
- FDA Warns That Washington State Church Miracle Cure Is Just Bleach