By Matt Carey
I’ve written a few times about MMS. Rather than the long articles on specific topics, I feel it’s appropriate to make a simple, short statement:
MMS, aka Miracle Mineral Solution, aka CD, aka chlorine dioxide is bogus. It’s junk. Worse than that, it’s abusive. Yes, you will find segments of the autism-parent community who promote and use it. But that doesn’t make it actually useful, nor does it make it OK to use.
Here’s the thing–it’s a bleach solution. The idea that this can work to “detoxify” or “kill parasites” is just flat out wrong.
Messages From The Archives
- The Archives | e-Speaks: Puzzle Pretzels Hit the Shelves; West Texas Walk; "Fox Sports Supports" and NASCAR; "Night of Too Many Stars" | Circa April 10, 2008
- From The Archives | Autism Speaks Newsletter: e-Speaks | Circa August 7, 2009
- Makeup Does Not Pass Autistic Son’s Inspection | Circa Feb 2008 | Eve Reiland
- The Party Will Go On …| Circa Feb. 2008 | Eve Reiland
- Life & Times of Rieker, The Dog | Circa 2008 | Eve Reiland