Using chelation to treat autism is tied to the idea that mercury in vaccines causes autism, a theory unproven by scientific research. …
… Other scientists disagree. Dr. Paul Offit of the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and author of an upcoming book on autism, said federal research agencies must “bring reason to science” without “catering to a public misperception.” Offit and others say a study would be unethical.
Messages From The Archives
- The Archives | e-Speaks: Puzzle Pretzels Hit the Shelves; West Texas Walk; "Fox Sports Supports" and NASCAR; "Night of Too Many Stars" | Circa April 10, 2008
- From The Archives | Autism Speaks Newsletter: e-Speaks | Circa August 7, 2009
- Google Alert – autism | Circa April 14, 2015
- Google Alert – autism | Circa April 10, 2015
- Google Alert – autism | Circa Apr 7, 2015