Mon, Dec 19, 2005, 3:19 PM | Email From Me To Family
I’ve been selected by the Newspaper Association of America to participate in the 2006 Minority Fellowship Program. I’m one of 28 nationwide to receive this honor.
It’s a six month program and I’ll be flying out to Orlando Florida for the NAA Connections Conference in February for the kickoff.
Wish me luck!
Tue, Dec 20, 2005, 11:21 AM | Email From Jared To Me
Hey, i wish u the best of luck.
love u lots, Jared
Tue, Dec 20, 2005, 11:25 AM | Email From Me To Jared
love you lotsssssssssssssssssssssssss too Jared! I’ll bring you home something from florida eh 🙂
Eve Reiland (US)
- An Autistic Perspective of Anti-Vaxxers, Miracle Mineral Solution and Other Quackery | Eve Reiland
- Kanye West Is ‘Struggling’ with Bipolar Disorder as Rapper Says He Wants to Be President | With Note via Eve Reiland #TheReal5150
- ‘I might not be here without them’: Photos help fight the stigma of antidepressants | Metro News
Messages From The Archives
- The Archives | e-Speaks: Puzzle Pretzels Hit the Shelves; West Texas Walk; "Fox Sports Supports" and NASCAR; "Night of Too Many Stars" | Circa April 10, 2008
- From The Archives | Autism Speaks Newsletter: e-Speaks | Circa August 7, 2009
- Makeup Does Not Pass Autistic Son’s Inspection | Circa Feb 2008 | Eve Reiland
- The Party Will Go On …| Circa Feb. 2008 | Eve Reiland
- Life & Times of Rieker, The Dog | Circa 2008 | Eve Reiland