Thu, Feb 22, 2007, 8:07 AM | Email From Me To Teacher
Hi Ms. K,
Good morning. I just wanted to check in on how Jared was doing in school. I hope all is going well!
I think he’s been missing lunch… though he won’t say. I found his student card in the dryer and made sure he put it back in his backpack. Also, I tried checking his grades online using the student number and the passcode.
It didn’t work so I think I need a different password. Do you know what it is? Jared didn’t know was I was asking about.
I got the IEP meeting form and sent it back with him today.
Thu, Feb 22, 2007, 11:33 AM | Email From Teacher To Me
We couldn’t find his lunch card but we have been using his id number to get his lunch.
This works and he has been eating. He is fitting in
very well with our group and seems to be happy. I don’t know what the
password could be, you may want to call R. and he
can help you with this.
Thank you for returning the meeting notice I
appreciate it. Have a good day.
Thu, Feb 22, 2007, 12:13 PM | Email From Me To Teacher
I’m glad he was able to eat! I’m glad he’s fitting in. He’s transitioning really well. He’s even happy most days.
He talks to some of the kids in class on the phone and txt msgs them too I believe. I check off his planner every night and he shows me some work — some he says is done in class.
Mr. P mentioned some big projects that wouldn’t be listed in the planner, but Jared doesn’t talk of any yet.
I called about the pass, he doesn’t have one yet but they are getting him one and will let me know.
Jared talked of Fredrick Douglass at the dinner table the last couple of nights.
Thu, Feb 22, 2007, 1:57 PM | Email From Teacher To Me
Jared has been completing most of his work during study skills and is keeping up with the work well.
He knows that I am very strict when it comes to homework and he sees the other boys getting to work right away.
It seems to work for him. Look forward to the meeting
Eve Reiland (US)
- An Autistic Perspective of Anti-Vaxxers, Miracle Mineral Solution and Other Quackery | Eve Reiland
- Kanye West Is ‘Struggling’ with Bipolar Disorder as Rapper Says He Wants to Be President | With Note via Eve Reiland #TheReal5150
- ‘I might not be here without them’: Photos help fight the stigma of antidepressants | Metro News
Messages From The Archives
- The Archives | e-Speaks: Puzzle Pretzels Hit the Shelves; West Texas Walk; "Fox Sports Supports" and NASCAR; "Night of Too Many Stars" | Circa April 10, 2008
- From The Archives | Autism Speaks Newsletter: e-Speaks | Circa August 7, 2009
- Makeup Does Not Pass Autistic Son’s Inspection | Circa Feb 2008 | Eve Reiland
- The Party Will Go On …| Circa Feb. 2008 | Eve Reiland
- Life & Times of Rieker, The Dog | Circa 2008 | Eve Reiland