Feb 8, 2007, 1:30 PM | Email From Teacher To me
Jared is doing better. He has yet to participate, but he was reading my
mythology book and has been answering my questions. So far we are doing
okay, hope this eases your mind.
Thu, Feb 8, 2007, 1:35 PM | Email From Me To Teacher
Thank you so much for letting me know. It does ease my mind! I’m glad he’s answering questions.
Thu, Feb 8, 2007, 2:00 PM | Email From Teacher To Me
He has since joined the group, talking and laughing with the other
students and got one of my jokes! What a change in a span of 15
minutes. Looking forward to tomorrow.
Right on! 🙂 Thanks!
Eve Reiland (US)
- An Autistic Perspective of Anti-Vaxxers, Miracle Mineral Solution and Other Quackery | Eve Reiland
- Kanye West Is ‘Struggling’ with Bipolar Disorder as Rapper Says He Wants to Be President | With Note via Eve Reiland #TheReal5150
- ‘I might not be here without them’: Photos help fight the stigma of antidepressants | Metro News
Messages From The Archives
- The Archives | e-Speaks: Puzzle Pretzels Hit the Shelves; West Texas Walk; "Fox Sports Supports" and NASCAR; "Night of Too Many Stars" | Circa April 10, 2008
- From The Archives | Autism Speaks Newsletter: e-Speaks | Circa August 7, 2009
- Makeup Does Not Pass Autistic Son’s Inspection | Circa Feb 2008 | Eve Reiland
- The Party Will Go On …| Circa Feb. 2008 | Eve Reiland
- Life & Times of Rieker, The Dog | Circa 2008 | Eve Reiland