My Facebook page announcement seems to be going down well, so I must take some time to thank all the people that are enjoying our new venture.
But now, onto our topics this week.
Before we cover three stories that have grabbed my attention, I want you to think about this everlasting question.
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
The issue here, as I comprehend it, is one of origin.
A chicken hatches from an egg – but a chicken has to create the egg – so what came first?
Source: A question of origin
– Activists & Advocates –
- ‘Our vision, I suppose, is that every autistic person can be accepted as they are’
- Autistic & Proud | Eve Reiland
- Measles outbreak: Washington state Senate passes bill to eliminate exemption for MMR vaccine – The Washington Post
- Neurodivergent Rebel Honestly Autism Q&A – Q&A from Honestly Autism Day Morning Session – Neurodivergent Rebel
- OPINION: Autism awareness should be autism acceptance – The Sentinel