The anti-vaxxers are having a moment right now.
A month after he met with then-President-elect Donald Trump, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. — a fervent vaccine fear-monger — descended on Washington, DC, today with actor Robert De Niro to hold a press conference about vaccine safety.
The event was a showcase of some of the most thoroughly discredited claims about vaccines, from the notion that they cause autism, to the suggestion that vaccines are a huge source of mercury that’s making kids sick. Kennedy also suggested journalists and the government have been colluding to cover up the truth about vaccine safety, and that the shots have “caused the autism epidemic.”
– BS & The Quackery –
- Study finds Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s World Mercury Project and Larry Cook’s Stop Mandatory Vaccinations bought 54 percent of the ads – The Washington Post
- Take Action | Pieology, Autism Speaks, Puzzle Pieces | In the Loop About Neurodiversity – Posts
- Emma Dalmayne | Open Minds Conference Protest – Video
- Ties to Russian Organized Crime Alleged in Blockbuster New Lawsuit Against Scientologist-Owned GPB Capital – The Scientology Money Project
- FDA warn about ‘life threatening’ side effects of ‘miracle’ cure