Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 2:30 PM | Email From Me To Friend
So UCSF says the same thing. Psychogenic Non Epileptic Seizures. A type of conversion disorder most likely triggered by the pain of RA last year combined with other previous life trauma.
She said my body just had enough and so it shut down. I have to believe the dx before I can start getting better. With time, a psychiatrist and psychologist I may get better.
The doctor treated me with respect. She was also very honest, forthright. Something I haven’t gotten from a lot of from MDs this past year.
She said it doesn’t mean these aren’t real — the source isn’t physical. It’s coming from my mind. Not something they can treat and right now not something I can control. I’m struggling with the reality of this, but accepting the diagnosis.
Eve Reiland (US)
- An Autistic Perspective of Anti-Vaxxers, Miracle Mineral Solution and Other Quackery | Eve Reiland
- Kanye West Is ‘Struggling’ with Bipolar Disorder as Rapper Says He Wants to Be President | With Note via Eve Reiland #TheReal5150
- ‘I might not be here without them’: Photos help fight the stigma of antidepressants | Metro News
Messages From The Archives
- The Archives | e-Speaks: Puzzle Pretzels Hit the Shelves; West Texas Walk; "Fox Sports Supports" and NASCAR; "Night of Too Many Stars" | Circa April 10, 2008
- From The Archives | Autism Speaks Newsletter: e-Speaks | Circa August 7, 2009
- Makeup Does Not Pass Autistic Son’s Inspection | Circa Feb 2008 | Eve Reiland
- The Party Will Go On …| Circa Feb. 2008 | Eve Reiland
- Life & Times of Rieker, The Dog | Circa 2008 | Eve Reiland