Sep 21, 2013, 8:39 PM | Email From Me To Friend While In Stanford Psych Care
Tiny lights of hope flutter, with busy wings in the nightroom, spark a yearn to flourish in the palm of my hand.
That is a sentence. One. Another will follow if I can write one. I’ll edit that shit later. love ya.
Sep 21, 2013, 10:12 PM | Email From Me To Friend
Actually that last line I wrote wrong lol, it was palm of my soul.
I’m going to write all these flashes. Today is amazing. I took my personal power back.
Nurse Rachet showed up in the form a secretary and believe me I called that shit out. Fuck that, I can talk now.
Everyone here has been damn amazing but that one lady. Will share the story with you later.
I’m in the best hospital in the world for this, you better fucking working for me and be respectful about it. I call it my moment 🙂
Bitches get told. Peace out. ❤ ❤ ❤
The hard work starts on Monday 🙂
Sep 22, 2013, 4:58 PM | Email From Me To Friend
I feel freer, everyday. Not keeping myself so incredibly controlled to strict internal rules.
I’ve been asked by Dr. Hayward here to talk to his students tomorrow — 25 of them — about this conversion disorder/PNES. Absolutely. If they can learn to help others like me and not let them go years down a drain, it’s worth a song, shake and dance on the professor’s stage.
He’s very versed with what I have.
… “How do you get a left-hander to leave?”
“You open the door to the art room.” — G.
Seriously, art room all five us of left-handed. I think that’s a statistical impossibility.
I’m going to ask if they are doing some sort of study … so many writers/artists/creatives in here.
We’re the left-handers brigade. ❤
Eve Reiland (US)
- An Autistic Perspective of Anti-Vaxxers, Miracle Mineral Solution and Other Quackery | Eve Reiland
- Kanye West Is ‘Struggling’ with Bipolar Disorder as Rapper Says He Wants to Be President | With Note via Eve Reiland #TheReal5150
- ‘I might not be here without them’: Photos help fight the stigma of antidepressants | Metro News
Messages From The Archives
- The Archives | e-Speaks: Puzzle Pretzels Hit the Shelves; West Texas Walk; "Fox Sports Supports" and NASCAR; "Night of Too Many Stars" | Circa April 10, 2008
- From The Archives | Autism Speaks Newsletter: e-Speaks | Circa August 7, 2009
- Makeup Does Not Pass Autistic Son’s Inspection | Circa Feb 2008 | Eve Reiland
- The Party Will Go On …| Circa Feb. 2008 | Eve Reiland
- Life & Times of Rieker, The Dog | Circa 2008 | Eve Reiland