An outbreak of measles four years ago at Disneyland focused attention on a growing health menace — the refusal of parents to vaccinate their children. The threat has gone international. The World Health Organization has just named the anti-vaccination movement among the 10 biggest global health crises.
Italy is ground zero, thanks to a law pushed by the far-right 5-Star Movement that ended compulsory vaccinations for children in public schools. Matteo Salvini, leader of its coalition partner, the League party, called mandatory vaccinations “useless and in many cases dangerous.”
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Sadly, anti-vax quacks win one in New Jersey
- From vagina eggs to anti-vaxxers: is it time for an influencer detox? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- New Version Of ‘Operation’ Just Has Players Use Essential Oils Instead Of Performing A Medical Procedure | The Babylon Bee
- Seattle families rush to meet Jan. 8 vaccination deadline for students – seattlepi.com