…at least 10 percent of children with autism can “recover” from it — most of them after undergoing years of intensive behavioral therapy…
And yet I can’t see ABA mentioned in the abstract. Of course, it may be mentioned in the whole paper but its an odd assumption for AP to make.
Messages From The Archives
- The Archives | e-Speaks: Puzzle Pretzels Hit the Shelves; West Texas Walk; "Fox Sports Supports" and NASCAR; "Night of Too Many Stars" | Circa April 10, 2008
- From The Archives | Autism Speaks Newsletter: e-Speaks | Circa August 7, 2009
- Google Alert – autism | Circa April 14, 2015
- Google Alert – autism | Circa April 10, 2015
- Google Alert – autism | Circa Apr 7, 2015