Michael Gebeh, Deputy Director for Administration at the Arthur and Zwannah First Autism School, has called on philanthropists and the government to help contribute to the well-being of autistic children and the smooth running of the institution. Autism is a complex developmental disorder that primarily affects the human brain and it is characterized by the…
– Divergent News & Notes –
- #BILLYMANNRECEIPTS | @BILLYMANN: … talking to autistic self-advocates is pointless because “they are zealots.
- #BILLYMANNRECEIPTS | @BILLYMANN: How can you call for “common ground” between people want to eliminate autistic people and people who advocate for autistic rights?
- #BILLYMANNRECEIPTS | @BILLYMANN: You still don’t understand the very basics of autism, and what autistic traits are …
- #BILLYMANNRECEIPTS | @BILLYMANN: You don’t want to debate on “cure” on this? Then please retract that comment.
- THINKING PERSON’S GUIDE TO AUTISM: How to Be The Teacher Our Autistic Students Need