Mon, Feb 8, 2010, 9:43 AM | Newsletter
A message from Momlogic to all members of Autism on momlogic community!
Last week, the medical journal Lancet fully retracted the 1998 study linking the MMR vaccine to autism, citing “incorrect” elements of research. Now, the anti-vaccine movement’s most famous poster parents, Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey, are calling the retraction an act of censorship.
You can read the whole statement on momlogic.com
Messages From The Archives
- The Archives | e-Speaks: Puzzle Pretzels Hit the Shelves; West Texas Walk; "Fox Sports Supports" and NASCAR; "Night of Too Many Stars" | Circa April 10, 2008
- From The Archives | Autism Speaks Newsletter: e-Speaks | Circa August 7, 2009
- Makeup Does Not Pass Autistic Son’s Inspection | Circa Feb 2008 | Eve Reiland
- The Party Will Go On …| Circa Feb. 2008 | Eve Reiland
- Life & Times of Rieker, The Dog | Circa 2008 | Eve Reiland