Take Action Alert! Note By Eve Reiland
Hooray, Peter Hotez, for taking a stand for truth.
#actuallyautistic, this just posted and is in response to Sharyl Attkisson opinion piece on autism … posted on The Hill earlier.
Please, join me in saying THANK YOU for speaking truth — and taking on the haterade — because you know, they stalk him and others. It’s dangerous to share truth today — and these doctors taking a stand need our support.
Well, and maybe head over to the comments because you know the ugly gonna happen there ….
and share the heck out of Dr. Hotez’s article please. Share. share. share.
There is no reasonable plausibility of vaccines causing autism.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Measles making a deadly comeback across Africa – Los Angeles Times
- Facebook removes groups promoting fake cures after BI investigation – Business Insider
- Religious vaccine objections can’t be traced to biblical sources, scholars say | CBC News
- Scholars say religious vaccine objections can’t be traced to Biblical sources | CTV News
- Meet the Teen Fighting Back Against Anti-Vaccine Propaganda