Take Action Alert! Note By Eve Reiland
Hooray, Peter Hotez, for taking a stand for truth.
#actuallyautistic, this just posted and is in response to Sharyl Attkisson opinion piece on autism … posted on The Hill earlier.
Please, join me in saying THANK YOU for speaking truth — and taking on the haterade — because you know, they stalk him and others. It’s dangerous to share truth today — and these doctors taking a stand need our support.
Well, and maybe head over to the comments because you know the ugly gonna happen there ….
and share the heck out of Dr. Hotez’s article please. Share. share. share.
There is no reasonable plausibility of vaccines causing autism.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- ′Dangerous′ number of vaccines missed, UN report warns | News | DW | 15.07.2019
- Anti-Vaxxers Suit To Stop Religious Exemption Law Denied [POLL] | Bedford, NY Patch
- Anti-Vaxxers Fail to Block New York Law Eliminating Religious Exemptions to Vaccine Requirements
- Unvaccinated Little Girl Nearly Dies from Tetanus After Fall Outside | Katie Joy
- Can Probiotics and Parasites Help Treat Autism? – The Atlantic