Take Action Alert! Note By Eve Reiland
Hooray, Peter Hotez, for taking a stand for truth.
#actuallyautistic, this just posted and is in response to Sharyl Attkisson opinion piece on autism … posted on The Hill earlier.
Please, join me in saying THANK YOU for speaking truth — and taking on the haterade — because you know, they stalk him and others. It’s dangerous to share truth today — and these doctors taking a stand need our support.
Well, and maybe head over to the comments because you know the ugly gonna happen there ….
and share the heck out of Dr. Hotez’s article please. Share. share. share.
There is no reasonable plausibility of vaccines causing autism.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Anti-Vaxxers Want People To Stop Calling Them Anti-Vaxxers
- Internet Mocks Anti-Vaccination Group Complaining That ‘Anti-Vaxxer’ Label is ‘Derogatory’ – Sputnik International
- Anti-vaxxer group CrazyMothers ridiculed for begging the internet to drop the term ‘anti-vaxxer’ | Herald Publicist
- Florida parents opposed to school vaccinations smear politicians who fight for public health – South Florida Sun-Sentinel
- Dinowitz Gets Dem Club Backing, Faces Continued Anti-Vaxxer Backlash – Norwood News