Image by J. F. Horrabin, via Wikimedia CommonsBertrand Russell saw the history of civilization as being shaped by an unfortunate oscillation between two opposing evils: tyranny and anarchy, each of which contain the seed of the other.
– Special Interests –
- DECONSTRUCTION | THE ABLEISM BEHIND TOMMY HILFIGER’S ADAPTIVE FASHION LAUNCH
- 10 Under-the-Radar Movies for Offbeat Times – The New York Times
- Review: ‘Love on the Spectrum’ is kind, but unrepresentative | Spectrum | Autism Research News
- ‘Love on The Spectrum’ Isn’t Perfect, But It’s Worth Watching
- I was bullied for being autistic but photographing animals helped me | Metro News