It’s entirely human to struggle with letting go of the past, but when this behaviour begins to infect society as a whole, it can create a mob mentality that’s difficult to break.
Now mathematicians from Dartmouth college have shown how this powerful social phenomenon, known as ‘hysteresis’, can explain the dynamics of the anti-vaccination movement.
“Given all the benefits of vaccination, it’s been a struggle to understand why vaccination rates can remain stubbornly low,” says lead author Feng Fu, a mathematical biologist at Dartmouth.
“History matters, and we now know that hysteresis is part of the answer.”
– Scientology –
- Scientology in Australia: Expose On Missing Mum | Australian Women’s Weekly
- And Over At The Wakefield Revival Tent … Gwyneth Paltrow promotes trickle-down wellness at In goop Health conference
- Ex-Scientology member ‘sexually abused and sent to prison camps with paedos aged just 12’
- How Can You Tell If You’re In A Cult? Let ‘Zodiac’ Author Jo Thornely Help
- 2019 Preventable Illness Outbreaks Brought To You By Jenny McCarthy & Friends | Video
– BS & The Quackery –
- Kim, the Age of Autism has gotten worse under your leadership | Left Brain Right Brain
- Rockland County declaring state of emergency over measles outbreak, will bar unvaccinated from public places | abc7ny.com
- Generation Rescue … A Brief Introduction | Video
- Talk About Curing Autism (TACA) | Wikipedia
- Luc Montagnier: Homeopathy Pusher & AutismOne Presenter | Wikipedia