Sat, Feb 12, 2005, 9:57 AM | Email From Me To Friend
I got the most amazing gift today – my sister brought over this photo album she found stored away.
She had made it for us when she was about 12 – and has all these pictures cut out and put in there and she wrote on pieces of papers for captions.
the most amazing thing is – there are pictures of jared’s first
birthday in there. I’ve never seen any or had any. Didn’t know they
The camera we were taking pictures with had a problem and we
didnt’ know it.
All the pictures for my baby shower with Jared until his first birthday were black. We had another camera that worked so did get some through that year that did turn out. BUT none of his first bday. I was very upset.
In this book, my sister had two pictures of his bday party.
There’s even one of my favorite moment – He didn’t know what to think of the cake and wouldn’t touch it, so i put a bit of frosting in his mouth..
the next moment.. well – face plant..
– Activists & Advocates –
- Vaccines cannot and do not cause autism — there’s no debate | TheHill
- Secondary Infertility: A family affair | Message From The Archives 2005
- Becoming Craig’s Mother | Message From The Archives 2005
- Not So Perfect | Message From The Archives 2005
- End Of The School Year | Message From The Archives 2005