JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. (WCYB) – A Washington County, Tennessee couple arrested in 2017 after their autistic daughter was found in a makeshift cage received probation following a hearing in Criminal Court on Thursday. Mickey Sparks, 64, and Patricia Laws, 44, pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of child neglect but their girl, who was discovered by investigators laying on a mattress in filthy conditions, remains in state care.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Sadly, anti-vax quacks win one in New Jersey
- From vagina eggs to anti-vaxxers: is it time for an influencer detox? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience