JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. (WCYB) – A Washington County, Tennessee couple arrested in 2017 after their autistic daughter was found in a makeshift cage received probation following a hearing in Criminal Court on Thursday. Mickey Sparks, 64, and Patricia Laws, 44, pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of child neglect but their girl, who was discovered by investigators laying on a mattress in filthy conditions, remains in state care.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- ′Dangerous′ number of vaccines missed, UN report warns | News | DW | 15.07.2019
- Alan Turing will be the face of the £50 note – CNN
- LA Organization Provides Workplace Training For Young Adults With Autism – NBC Southern California
- FOUND | 15-year-old boy with autism reported missing in Cleveland found safe | fox8.com
- After 13 Years, Pioneering Autism Research Registry Shuts Down – Disability Scoop