JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. (WCYB) – A Washington County, Tennessee couple arrested in 2017 after their autistic daughter was found in a makeshift cage received probation following a hearing in Criminal Court on Thursday. Mickey Sparks, 64, and Patricia Laws, 44, pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of child neglect but their girl, who was discovered by investigators laying on a mattress in filthy conditions, remains in state care.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Vaccines cannot and do not cause autism — there’s no debate | TheHill
- Outbreak News This Week Radio Show 1-13-19 – Outbreak News Today
- Oh, The Adoption Stigma, Ugh | Message From The Archives Circa 2005
- Legislative Lowlights: State Lawmakers Begin 2019 with Flurry of Anti-Choice Legislation – Rewire.News
- Don’t put anti-vaccine messages in my kid’s lunch box – The Globe and Mail