I had a prescription had its restriction said the machines I should not operate.
Good pain from contusion it caused some confusion I read the warning a little too late.
I was on a forklift driving down the highway on my way to Burger King
I saw the bluelights, patrol of the highway, and I began to sing
I wasn’t speeding, I was just reading the back of the bottle of pills
I wasn’t drinking, I was just thinking, how easy this bottle spills
This is a demonstration, no need for citation, I was just teaching all of these folks
This is education, those on medication should always stay away from the Po Po
Sir you don’t need handcuffs, I think I have taught enough, can you just let me leave
Behind me there is a line. Me? Impaired? No, I’m fine. Could I have extra ketchup please?
– The Creative | #Poetry | Latest 5 –
- 10 YEARS OF TED TALKS – AUTISTICS IN CONVERSATION | Callum Brazzo | TEDxNorwichED – YouTube
- Poetry: Diagnosis– my letter to the world who did not write to me | The Aspergian | A Neurodivergent Collective
- Den of the Dead – Jake Allen Sharp
- I am just like those I hate – Jake Allen Sharp
- Rejection (Always A Page Left) – DeveReaux’s Newfound Words