A woman with autism who was reported missing Wednesday night has died, after she was found five hours later in a creek in southwest suburban Bristol, authorities said.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- ′Dangerous′ number of vaccines missed, UN report warns | News | DW | 15.07.2019
- Alan Turing will be the face of the £50 note – CNN
- LA Organization Provides Workplace Training For Young Adults With Autism – NBC Southern California
- FOUND | 15-year-old boy with autism reported missing in Cleveland found safe | fox8.com
- After 13 Years, Pioneering Autism Research Registry Shuts Down – Disability Scoop