Filicide is the deliberate act of a parent killing his or her own child. The word filicide is derived from the Latin words filius and filia (son and daughter) and the suffix -cide, meaning to kill, murder, or cause death. The word can refer both to the crime and to the perpetrator of the crime.
– Culture & Community –
- Carboot Sale / I Bought More Books… – CrankyAutistic
- Hear the First Recording of the Human Voice (1860) | Open Culture
- Languages – A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his Partner and becoming a single parent.
- Give Halle Bailey a Chance – Cambria’s Big Fat Autistic Blog
- An Autistic Perspective – Stim Suppression – Neurodivergent Rebel