Dayton city leaders voted Wednesday to decriminalize minor marijuana offenses and said they were open to legalizing pot if given the option.
Dayton Mayor Nan Whaley said she would have gone further and put marijuana marijuana legalization on the ballot if the city had the power to make such a change because polls show it’s what the people want.\
– Cannabis –
- Illegal Marijuana Market Is Thriving in USA Amid Legalization of Weed – Rolling Stone
- Cannabis users may need more anesthesia for surgery – Reuters
- Cannabis-Themed Beverages Go Mainstream
- No Shocker: Cannabis Industry Remains Male Stronghold, Says New Report
- With the mainstreaming of cannabis, there’s also new etiquette to get familiar with. – SFChronicle.com
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Measles Outbreak Declared in L.A. County; Exposure Sites Include LAX, UCLA and Glendale Area Taco Shops | KTLA
- As Seen On Facebook | Fucking Roby Mitchell has put up a billboard honoring Kerri in Amarillo, TX!
- Anti-vaxxers ‘educated just well enough to make terrible decisions for their children’ | TheSpec.com
- PTSD Is Not Something You Co-Opt, Kate Swenson. Stop Mocking Real Survivors With Your “Autism Mom” Bullshit. | Eve Reiland
- Measles arrives in Florida, what is it and what can you do?