Int J Offender Ther Comp Criminol. 2003 Feb;47(1):47-57.
Autism is a complex neurodevelopmental disorder that affects social behaviors and parent-child interaction. It has been associated with an increased risk of social victimization, and a recent rise in number of acts of filicide of developmentally disabled children has included several cases of autism. In this article, possible risk factors for filicidal behavior in families with autistic children and prevention strategies are reviewed.
– Activists & Advocates –
- Selected for the 2006 NAA Minority Fellowship Program | Message From The Archives 2005
- Working On That IEP Request | Message From The Archives 2005
- Trouble With Bullies | Message From The Archives 2005
- Shutdown In School Today| Message From The Archives 2005
- The “Shocking” Reason I Quit Dog Training – YouTube | Neurodivergent Rebel