Int J Offender Ther Comp Criminol. 2003 Feb;47(1):47-57.
Autism is a complex neurodevelopmental disorder that affects social behaviors and parent-child interaction. It has been associated with an increased risk of social victimization, and a recent rise in number of acts of filicide of developmentally disabled children has included several cases of autism. In this article, possible risk factors for filicidal behavior in families with autistic children and prevention strategies are reviewed.
– Activists & Advocates –
- As Seen On Facebook | Fucking Roby Mitchell has put up a billboard honoring Kerri in Amarillo, TX!
- The Era of Autistic Parents vs. Martyr Mommies™ – The Creative Autistic – Medium
- Alan Turing named greatest icon of the 20th century by BBC’s Icons · PinkNews
- Definitions of The Models of Disability – Disabled World
- 10 Things Autistic People Wished You Knew about April & “Autism Awareness Month” – THE ASPERGIAN