– Divergent News & Notes –
- Measles Outbreak Declared in L.A. County; Exposure Sites Include LAX, UCLA and Glendale Area Taco Shops | KTLA
- As Seen On Facebook | Fucking Roby Mitchell has put up a billboard honoring Kerri in Amarillo, TX!
- Anti-vaxxers ‘educated just well enough to make terrible decisions for their children’ | TheSpec.com
- PTSD Is Not Something You Co-Opt, Kate Swenson. Stop Mocking Real Survivors With Your “Autism Mom” Bullshit. | Eve Reiland
- Measles arrives in Florida, what is it and what can you do?
– Parenting –
- 10 Things Autistic People Wished You Knew about April & “Autism Awareness Month” – THE ASPERGIAN
- Plant versus Dog. – A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his Partner and becoming a single parent.
- Catching the quiet | The Misadventures of Mama Pineapple
- New Campaign Urges People To View Autism As A Difference Not A Disorder – Pretty 52
- As an autistic parent to an autistic child, I implore you: accept us | CBC News