“I’ve been bullied throughout high school, I never had any friends. I’ve been beat up, spit on, talked about,” Woodson said. “I felt like, since people didn’t want me, why should I even be there? I should just end it all.”
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Measles Outbreak Declared in L.A. County; Exposure Sites Include LAX, UCLA and Glendale Area Taco Shops | KTLA
- As Seen On Facebook | Fucking Roby Mitchell has put up a billboard honoring Kerri in Amarillo, TX!
- Anti-vaxxers ‘educated just well enough to make terrible decisions for their children’ | TheSpec.com
- PTSD Is Not Something You Co-Opt, Kate Swenson. Stop Mocking Real Survivors With Your “Autism Mom” Bullshit. | Eve Reiland
- Measles arrives in Florida, what is it and what can you do?