A video about Finding Cooper’s Voice , Faith Mummy and the harm they are doing.
They are providing an echo chamber of despair instead of support.
This sort of ‘support’ can lead to desperation and a belief a cure is needed for their followers autistic children.
There is no cure for autism yet Kate is using unproven naturopathic treatments on her son. She makes sure to place a disclaimer in her video to say shee not recommending….something all quacks do.
This is me and what I do:
This is not for follows or likes, this is for awareness of the harm this ableist harmful rhetoric causes.
If you are a parent who wants support and advice from #ActuallyAutistic adults join Autism Inclusivity.
Eve Reiland thinking of you xxx
– Activists & Advocates –
- As Seen On Facebook | Fucking Roby Mitchell has put up a billboard honoring Kerri in Amarillo, TX!
- The Era of Autistic Parents vs. Martyr Mommies™ – The Creative Autistic – Medium
- Alan Turing named greatest icon of the 20th century by BBC’s Icons · PinkNews
- Definitions of The Models of Disability – Disabled World
- 10 Things Autistic People Wished You Knew about April & “Autism Awareness Month” – THE ASPERGIAN