Hey guys! It’s just a short post today but hopefully it’s extremely useful! So at the start of December, I had had my blog for four whole years, and that is crazy. However, there are so many things I wish I had done and known at the beginning to kickstart my blog a bit more. In the first year of blogging, I only had 10 followers by the end up of it.
That’s why it amazes me so much to see you guys with 100s of followers when you first start! Recently, after 4 years I have hit 900 followers which I’m extremely grateful for. For the ones who aren’t blessed with getting so many followers straight away, I wanted to share a few tips that I learned over the four years that I’ve been blogging! Let’s get on with it!
– Culture & Community –
- The Era of Autistic Parents vs. Martyr Mommies™ – The Creative Autistic – Medium
- Here’s What Ancient Dogs Looked Like: A Forensic Reconstruction of a Dog That Lived 4,500 Years Ago | Open Culture
- Alan Turing named greatest icon of the 20th century by BBC’s Icons · PinkNews
- 10 Things Autistic People Wished You Knew about April & “Autism Awareness Month” – THE ASPERGIAN
- S is for Sensory – One Transtistic Life – Medium