FORT SMITH, Ark. (AP) – Officials say thousands of Arkansas residents with valid medical marijuana licenses can receive a temporary medical marijuana adult license in Oklahoma. The Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority has issued more than 33,000 patient licenses since voters overwhelmingly authorized medical cannabis in June. And KFSM reports residents of Arkansas and other states with state-issued medical marijuana licenses can apply for a temporary license in Oklahoma.
– Cannabis –
- 5 Trends That Will Dominate the Cannabis Landscape in 2020
- 2019 ending on high note for marijuana users | Cops and Courts | theoaklandpress.com
- Recreational marijuana in Illinois: What you need to know | Medical marijuana | stltoday.com
- Will marijuana become legal in New York in 2020? | WBFO
- Florida man passes out marijuana ‘because it was Christmas’ – NBC2 News
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience
- Henny Kupferstein Is in an Accommodations Bat: Fierce Autistics and Allies Needs Your Help
- Dumping Kids with IEPs into General Education Classrooms is not Inclusion | Medium.com
- Problems with Adam’s FMT Study | FierceAutie.com