It’s the morning after last nights anxiety vortex and the calming late night dog walk. Our son slept reasonably well, the dog extremely well. Me – not so good. Head is still spinning ab…
– Parenting –
- How much compliance is too much compliance: Is long-term ABA therapy abuse?: Cogent Psychology: Vol 6, No 1
- Autistic Allies: Good informative Facebook pages and groups to Like
- Languages – A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his Partner and becoming a single parent.
- An Autistic Perspective – Stim Suppression – Neurodivergent Rebel
- The squirrel needs to wait – A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his Partner and becoming a single parent.