– Divergent News & Notes –
- Measles Outbreak Declared in L.A. County; Exposure Sites Include LAX, UCLA and Glendale Area Taco Shops | KTLA
- As Seen On Facebook | Fucking Roby Mitchell has put up a billboard honoring Kerri in Amarillo, TX!
- Anti-vaxxers ‘educated just well enough to make terrible decisions for their children’ | TheSpec.com
- PTSD Is Not Something You Co-Opt, Kate Swenson. Stop Mocking Real Survivors With Your “Autism Mom” Bullshit. | Eve Reiland
- Measles arrives in Florida, what is it and what can you do?
– Employment & Education –
- Autistic adults share business, job ideas at Houston event | Miami Herald
- Elburn family sues school district, bus company for alleged mistreatment of autistic child | abc7chicago.com
- Workplace Wellness Programs Barely Move The Needle, Study Finds | California Healthline
- Company Policies That Keep Neurodivergent Employees Out of the Workplace – Neurodivergent Consulting
- Bingley Down Syndrome charity appeals for volunteers to help with work project | Bradford Telegraph and Argus