Meet Damien, aged 11 and son of AIM’s Emma Dalmayne. Damien wanted to talk to you and asked to be filmed about AIM, Autism, campaigning and protesting.
Be warned he pulls no punches and speaks out on Autistic abuse such as bleaching and fillicide.
Favourite quote of video, when asked if he is autistic he replies “Of course of I wouldn’t be talking about this!“, when its explained lots of people who are not autistic speak about autism he exclaims “Really?!”.
Enjoy, Damien is home educated and has complex needs eg. more than one diagnosis.
Happy New Year from all of us at Autistic Inclusive Meets!
– Activists & Advocates –
- Health Board bans distribution of chlorine dioxide marketed as MMS | News | ERR
- FDA Warns That Washington State Church Miracle Cure Is Just Bleach
- Moms Secretly Infiltrate Online Groups to Help Stop the Poisoning of Kids With Autism | Inside Edition
- Bring Legislation against Toxic “Cures” in the United States! | Amanda Seigler
- Online groups falsely promote bleach as autism ‘cure’