As an autistic woman myself, I know I’m not alone in seeking the security of a stable, dependable home life. I sucked badly at taking care of myself when I first lived away from home at university: I was intimidated by communal cooking and laundry areas. …
– Culture & Community –
- An Apology – Cambria’s Big Fat Autistic Blog
- The Near Witch – V E Schwab Review – My Dreams Of Reading And Writing!
- End Games – DeveReaux’s Newfound Words
- The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (2019) – CrankyAutistic
- Martians just made the list… – A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his Partner and becoming a single parent.