As an autistic woman myself, I know I’m not alone in seeking the security of a stable, dependable home life. I sucked badly at taking care of myself when I first lived away from home at university: I was intimidated by communal cooking and laundry areas. …
– Culture & Community –
- Changes is good just not that early – A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his Partner and becoming a single parent.
- Most Anticipated Films Of 2019 – My Dreams Of Reading And Writing!
- Winter Soldier – DeveReaux’s Newfound Words
- A Bed of Roses Still Has Thorns – On #Autism and Cures – My Autistic Dance
- Can an Autistic Person Change a Tire? – Cambria’s Big Fat Autistic Blog