Dawn Walker was with her family, preparing for the big day, when she fell ill on Christmas Eve and was rushed to hospital by ambulance for treatment.
Just hours later, Dawn, a transport driver at Lincoln County Hospital died, leaving her husband and children’s world in tatters.
– Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome| #EDS –
- Woman who regained her voice after 13 years calls for NHS to prescribe singing | Metro News
- Opioid epidemic’s other victims: Patients in pain who can’t find relief – pennlive.com
- What It’s Like To Date With A Chronic Disability — And How To Help Someone You Love Who’s Struggling | YourTango
- Yours Truly have released a new video for their single ‘I Can’t Feel’ | Upset
- Whitechapel release new music video and other news you might have missed today
– Divergent News & Notes –
- ‘Church’ to offer ‘miracle cure’ despite FDA warnings against drinking bleach | US news | The Guardian
- The Chase: Autistic player hits back at cruel viewers | Metro News
- Measles Outbreak in Orthodox Jewish Community in NYC Could Worsen During Passover, City Officials Say | KTLA
- Illegal Marijuana Market Is Thriving in USA Amid Legalization of Weed – Rolling Stone
- Street Art for Book Lovers: Dutch Artists Paint Massive Bookcase Mural on the Side of a Building | Open Culture