Dawn Walker was with her family, preparing for the big day, when she fell ill on Christmas Eve and was rushed to hospital by ambulance for treatment.
Just hours later, Dawn, a transport driver at Lincoln County Hospital died, leaving her husband and children’s world in tatters.
– Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome| #EDS –
- Grantham woman mourns loss of her husband and children to rare genetic condition
- Community supports Eliot woman awaiting second transplant – News – fosters.com – Dover, NH
- When Doctors Refuse to Diagnose You Because It Won’t Affect Your Treatment Plan
- Ex-Army man Steve handed life-changing wheelchair | Echo
- Family pay tribute to Lincoln mother-of-two who died on Christmas Day – Lincolnshire Live
– Divergent News & Notes –
- A Mother of a Birth Story: Antepartum Panic (part 4) | Message From The Archives 2009
- Plumstead mum’s fury as autistic son is offered drugs in Powis Street | News Shopper
- World’s Wild Coffee Species Are at Risk of Extinction: Study | Time
- This is why teachers in Los Angeles are on strike – VICE News
- Judge rips Richland Borough while ruling for autistic boy with ducks