I rarely feel a connection to another person. Most of the time when I talk to people, they aren’t sharing their enthusiasm about something. Hell, they’re almost always complaining or co…
Source: A Connection – That Masking Life
– Culture & Community –
- Why Does William Shatner Bully Autistic People?
- Moving While Autistic | The Aspergian | A Neurodivergent Collective
- David Snape Show 16.8.19 by David Snape | Mixcloud
- Parents of Autistic Children – Yes, It’s Hard, But Here’s What Can Make It Easier | The Aspergian | A Neurodivergent Collective
- Poetry: Annoying Noises | The Aspergian | A Neurodivergent Collective