This year has been a struggle. Almost eighteen months ago, I made the decision to change my medication and that has basically been my life ever since.
Source: 2018 in Review | Finding Hope
– Culture & Community –
- Changes is good just not that early – A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his Partner and becoming a single parent.
- Most Anticipated Films Of 2019 – My Dreams Of Reading And Writing!
- Winter Soldier – DeveReaux’s Newfound Words
- A Bed of Roses Still Has Thorns – On #Autism and Cures – My Autistic Dance
- Can an Autistic Person Change a Tire? – Cambria’s Big Fat Autistic Blog