Model Jenny McCarthy insisted she was pro-science before saying it was perfectly fine to ignore the vaccine schedule for babies set by actual experts. By using her celebrity to promote dangerous ideas, she and others like her deserve all kinds of blame for confusing gullible parents about the safety and efficacy of vaccines.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Ohio sheriff’s office is trying to locate YouTube star Myka Stauffer’s autistic son | Daily Mail Online
- Partial List of #Antivaxxer #BleachCult #QuackCult Members Pushing Propaganda & Hate On Autistic People
- America’s New Normal: Propaganda About the Unhealthiest Generation – VAXOPEDIA | Circa April 18, 2018
- Worst Vaccine Books – VAXOPEDIA | Circa July 2017
- THINKING PERSON’S GUIDE TO AUTISM: Finding the Right Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) For Your Autistic Child