Model Jenny McCarthy insisted she was pro-science before saying it was perfectly fine to ignore the vaccine schedule for babies set by actual experts. By using her celebrity to promote dangerous ideas, she and others like her deserve all kinds of blame for confusing gullible parents about the safety and efficacy of vaccines.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Magic masks, cleansing amulets and the persuasive power of Covid-19 pseudoscience – Noncompliant – the podcast
- Opinion | Disabled in the Coronavirus Crisis: ‘I Will Not Apologize for My Needs.’ – The New York Times
- Capitalising on Corona – Vandana Shiva – #1 – Myles Power
- Fake and harmful autism ‘treatments’ – NHS
- The Great Big ABA Opposition Resource List – Stop ABA, Support Autistics